Monday, February 18, 2013

Update on My Attitude Adjustment*I was a BRAT*

Okay, so Sunday I was feeling stressed (about doing dishes, of all things.) It was closing in on the 48 hour mark of quitting smoking. Hubby said  "lets what until after lunch to start the dishwasher."

Awe, Hell Naw.

"It's already full! If you wanna try to jam more in there, be my guest! I like my dishes clean and not not crammed in!"

Oh my.Total Jerk tone. I was that nasty wife in that moment. I knew I blew it, I knew I needed to be re-set. I should have told him that I was getting too antsy and needed a moment.

I felt so guilty afterwards. I said I was sorry for being a jerk, and explained why I made that mistake.

When we had private time, he calmly took me back for my spanking. I expressed a need to be re-set, and I am really glad he knew I needed it. Plus, he was a little mad his wife was being such a jerk.

"We are not nasty with each other like that!" He explained while I was over his knee.

My Mom and Dad fought. There was no telling her anything. I loved my Mom, Lord rest her soul. However, she could fight with the best of 'em. I don't want to be a nagging, brat wife. Seriously.

He told me afterwards that he had no issue with spanking me for this offense. When I was in the kitchen, he wanted to bend me over and paddle me right there.

For those of you just getting to know this blog, my HOH has always been a gentle type. He had to be talked into this whole spanking deal. I would consider this urge of his a major success.

72 hours post smoking!

Oh, and if you comment on my blog, if I haven't added your blog to my list-it's because I am usually confused about Blogger. Kindly leave your blog addy in the comments and I will get to reading. Love posting and sharing.

So tomorrow I should get my paddle. Darn President's Day holding up the mail! I wanna see the sucker!:)
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mixie! Sometimes it's hard to bite your tongue, I think we all have those moments. But your husband's line "We are not nasty with each other like that!" so resonated with me -- that's the bottom line, being loving toward one another. Glad it's all good now :) Good luck with your new package tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...."Bottom Line" for sure! I am not prone to being too ...jerky but I have gotten stressed and said snappy things like that. I am really glad he handled the situation so well.:)

      Delete
  2. Hey Mixie :)

    It's hard when something comes out of your mouth and all you want to do is stuff it back in :(
    Good Luck with your purchase.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I got NERVOUS today because I am treading the line with giving into peer pressure about buying something. Knowing what you girls said about the paddle made think twice.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Susie! It's so nice to read the stories on these blogs...things I can't just post on facebook tee hee.

      Delete
  4. That is awesome that he had the urge to spank you right then and there, a very good sign that he's adjusting. :) I noticed yesterday that I'm already on your blogroll. I have to admit, I'm very humbled and honoured. Been really sick, but hope to post again tonight, usually I'm a more regular poster. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been thinking about you. I know how I feel being sick(sick right now) wears down on the ability to handle stress big time. *As you know!* Been keeping you in my prayers since I started reading your blog.:)

      Delete