Sunday, February 17, 2013

Smoke free, attitude full!

I have been doing pretty good with the smoke free thing. Guess I just got snappy when we got home from church. My body and mind is saying" Porch time, porch time, porch time."

I gave away my lighter yesterday.

Will have to think how I can relax and take a quiet moment for myself now that the porch is a danger zone. Too soon for me to go out there, even without ciggys in my possession.

I need a spanking to calm down and take the edge off. Normally I don't snap at HOH but he offered some advice on loading the dishwasher and I was like," If you wanna do the dishes, you can do them." Then I said I was sorry for snapping, and that I am trying really hard to have a good attitude.
 Where is that paddle, LOL?

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Mixie. I'm sure you can do it. The first few weeks are the complete worst of any change in behaviour.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete